Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
How do I make a reservation and pay?
You can make a reservation online 24/7 by booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 850.837.7810 during business hours 8AM to 4PM CST. Tuesday thru Saturday and our manager will be glad to help you. You will be required to make a Reservation Hold Payment equal to 33% of the rental rate (exclusive of taxes, fees and deposits) at the time your reservation is approved. If your arrival date is more than 30 days out, you will be required to pay the remaining balance (including the remaining rent, taxes, fees and security deposit) 2 days prior to arrival. You will receive a reminder email 7 days prior to the 2 day deadline. You can either contact us to arrange for final payment or our office will contact you on the payment due date to to process final payment. If your arrival is within 30 days of your arrival date, you will be required to make full payment when booking the reservation. Failure to pay in full or make payment arraingements before arrival will result in cancellation of your reservation and forfeiture of your Reservation Hold Deposit.
You will be required to sign a copy of the Rental Agreement upon final payment and prior to arriving. This will be emailed or mailed to you, per your request.
Payments and deposits are payable by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) cash, cashier's checks and personal checks. Personal checks should be made out to Seacove Homeowner Rentals
- How long are the minimum stays?
Depending on the season, minimum vacation rental stays range from 3 to 7 nights. During summer, our vacation rentals usually have a 7 night minimum stay requirement, Saturday to Saturday only. Please speak with your reservation agent for details.
Can I bring my pet with me?
- Sorry, NO PETS ARE ALLOWED in our rental properties. You may see some pets on the property during your stay, but these belong to the condo owners who live on the property.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, washer and dryer, HD TVs is all the main areas and bedrooms. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
How do I check in?
Prior to your arrival, you will receive emailed pre-arrival instructions on how to access the property. The instructions will include access codes and the entry gate code. All our condos have a keylless keypad on the door. In your pre-arrival package, you will receive your code to access your condo. Unless prior arrangements are made, you can gain access to your condo at 3 p.m. on the day of your arrival. A welcome envelope, including codes, condo rules and area information will be waiting for you at the door to the condo. A Seacove representative will be on property 8AM to 4PM Tuesday thru Saturday to ensure that everything meets with your specifications. Do not hesitate to call or email us with anything we can do to improve your stay.
What amenities are included in the condo?
All our condos have full sized kitchens with a stove, microwave, dishwasher and a refrigerator with ice maker. Each kitchen is fully stocked with plates, glasses, flatware, pots and pans and cookware. Also, there is a separate private laundry room outside the front door with a full sized washer and dryer, and iron with ironing board in each unit. All linens (sheets, blankets and towels) are provided for you. There is a kitchen and bath amenity starter package including one package of dishwasher soap, one roll of paper towels, one roll of toilet paper per bathroom, one trash bag per can and soaps for your convenience. No food or drink items are provided. Please be sure and bring your own beach towels, paper products, trash bags, grocery products and other personal items that you'll need to make sure that you have the best possible vacation.
Is WiFi provided?
All our condo rentals come with free secure wireless internet. You will be provided your condo's wireless password when you check in.
What is the Resort Fee?
The Resort Fee covers all registration fees, including access codes, parking passes. It also covers all other guest amenities.
What is your cancellation policy?
Reservations canceled more than 30 days prior to arrival will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. The remaining portion of your initial payment (Reservation Hold Payment) will be refunded to you by credit card or check, depending on your initial payment method. If your reservation is canceled within 30 days of arrival, you forfeit your entire Reservation Hold Payment. All other rents and deposits paid by you will be promptly refunded by the rental office.