Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
As a result of COVID-19 related travel issues upon Florida reopening to vacation rentals May 2020, Seacove Homeowner Rentals adopted a flexible cancellation policy As of June 1, 2021 that policy is ended. Please refer to the terms and conditions page for details on the cancellation policies for our vacation rentals.
How do I book a home?
How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 850.837.7810 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We are not a pet friendly resort. No pets are alowed per our HOA Covenents.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
- Rent Payments:
- Rents payments in advance are required to confirm your reservation. Seacove must recieve this payment at time of booking by major credit card. The amount due at time of booking may be equal to up to 50% of the total reservation or $150 whichever is greater. The full amount of the advance rent payment will be credited towards your total bill. Payment in FULL for the balance of the reservation a minimum of 7 days prior to arrival. Your credit card on file will automatically be charged for this ballance 7 days prior to arrival, unless we are contacted prior to this date to change credit card payment options. In addition digital completion of your formal registration must be completed 48 hours prior to arrival. For guest making bookings thru 3rd party vendors - addition fees at time of arrival must be paid prior to being allowed to check into the unit. Reservations made within 7 days of arrival must be paid in full at time of booking. Those wishing to make online payments are welcome to do so by contacting the office directly during business hours 9 AM to 4 PM CST Tuesday thru Saturday. If you wish to pay bu check or money order, payments must be recieved in full 14 days prior to arrival. All retuned checks are subject to an additional $250.00 fee. Failure to apy the ballance of the reservation will result in cancellation without refund of the advanced rent payment.