Please take a moment and read the following information regarding reservations in our Destin Florida condo rentals with Seacove Homeowners Association.
- Reservations are accepted up to 1 year in advance. Although every effort will be made to keep the assigned unit, unforeseen circumstances may dictate a change in room assignment. If this should occur the change in unit will be of comparable size and amenities.
- Rates are subject to change without notice. The rates are based on the type of unit and season. The minimum stay is 3 nights however for an added fee fewer nights are available. There is a onetime departure cleaning charge added to the reservation which varies by the type of unit booked. In the event of multiple units on a single reservation the cleaning fee is applied to each unit booked.
- Reservation/Security Deposit: A deposit of $200.00 due at time of reservation. The deposit will be refunded by check within 14 days of departure providing there is no smoking, no pets, no damage, no theft, adherence to occupancy limits and all rental conditions are followed.
- Rental Payment Policy: In addition to the base rental rate, a $50 non-refundable processing fee and 1 time departure cleaning fee are added to the rental invoice. The cleaning fee varies based on the type of unit booked. Cleaning fees are as follows 1Bedroom Condo $85.50, 2 Bedroom Loft Condo $117, Townhome $145. In addition Florida Tax is 7% , Walton County Bed Tax 4% is added to the rental rate and fees. Full rental Payment is due 30 days prior to arrival and may be paid by personal check, bank cashier’s check or credit card. There will be a $25 fee for any payments returned for insufficient funds.
- Rental Payments: Rental payments are due in full 30 days prior to check in. Payments may be made by cash, traveler’s check, bank money order, credit card, or personal check with proper identification. Reservations made on short notice (less than 30 days prior to arrival) require payment in full at time of reservation.
- Refunds will not be given for late arrivals or early departures.
- Cancellation of Reservations: Please contact our office as soon as possible in the event you must cancel or change unit type. A $100 cancellation fee, the $50 non-refundable processing fee and the 11.5% FL tax will be required on all cancelled reservations. Once your reservation has been confirmed, any cancellations date or property changes will be subject to this cancellation policy. The reservation/security deposit (minus the cancellation fee, processing fee, and FL tax) is refunded when proper notice has been given via phone or in writing and it has been acknowledged by Seacove Management. Daily and weekly reservations must be cancelled at least 30 days prior to arrival and monthly reservations must be cancelled 90 days prior to arrival or the full amount of the reservation/security deposit is forfeited. To prevent loss of rental payments we strongly recommend purchasing Travel Protection insurance.
- Check in time is 3PM on the arrival date. Check out time is 10AM. After hour arrivals see instructions posted on office door. Family rentals only. You must be at least 25 years of age to rent a unit at Seacove. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED and this is Strictly Enforced. Please see additional rules posted inside the front door of the unit for common property use.
- After hour lockouts will be charged $35 service fee.